Member Price: £37.00
Your Price: £58.00
(Re)Introducing D&T to your primary curriculum
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association e-learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This E-Learning course ‘(Re)Introducing D&T to your primary curriculum’ aims to help all primary teachers and D&T Leaders to implement quality design and technology learning into their primary curriculum. It is part of a range of E-Learning CPD courses available for teachers that give an overall competence level for D&T curriculum creation and delivery.
Design and technology in some primary schools has, in recent years, dropped off the curriculum or seen its prominence slip in comparison to other subjects.
• To provide help and guidance to implementing quality D&T into your primary curriculum.
• To ensure you have a coherent intent for your curriculum and are aware how to implement it.
• To ensure your D&T coverage is providing your pupils with the skills and attributes necessary to succeed in the future.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Get personalised feedback on your school’s long-term plan for D&T from the Design & Technology Association.
• Receive a number of resources to help support your D&T curriculum.
• Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment, the course will be accessible for 6 months.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions .
Resources you may wish to consider for use in the classroom
Projects on a Page, full 21 planners - Primary Scheme of work covering all aspects of primary D&T for years 1 through to 6. One of our best selling resources supporting primary teachers across the country to deliver inspiring primary Design and Technology
Primary Subject Leadership File - an invaluable guide containing useful information on all aspects of subject leadership in Primary D&T. A comprehensive set of materials covering all the major aspects which subject leaders are expected to address in their work.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.